Congratulations to Mich, Jessica, Michelle and Melissa our competition winners!
WIN Dad Burgers and Beers for fathers day!
Four lucky winners will receive a free ticket to Dad’s High Tea at First Edition Restaurant and Bar on the 1st September 2019 from 12pm – 2pm.
How to enter
To enter all you have to do is tag your favourite father or significant father figure in the comments on the competition post on the First Edition Canberra or Out In Canberra Facebook pages (2 winners from each page). Don’t forget to like the First Edition Canberra Facebook page and share the post with your friends!
Winners will be drawn on Monday the 26th of August and announced on the First Edition website and Facebook page prior to 5pm. Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Enter the competition by tagging your father or significant father figure on the Facebook competition post. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. Competition commences from the time the post is made and closes 11:55 (AEST) the 25th August 2019. Entries after this time are not permitted. No responsibility will be accepted for invalid entries or entries not received for any reason.
4. The winners will be drawn on Monday the 26th of August and announced on the First Edition website and Facebook page prior to 5pm (AEST).
a. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Each prize consists of a free ticket to the Dads High Tea event at First Edition Restaurant and Bar Canberra on the 1st September 2019 from 12pm – 2pm.
a. The prize is as stated and not transferable or redeemable for cash or other alternatives. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
b. First Edition Restaurant and Bar will not be liable for any additional costs related to the prize, including though not limited to transport and parking. This must be arranged by the winners at their expense.
6. Novotel Canberra and First Edition Restaurant shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained (including through negligence) in connection or arising from the promotion or any prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. These terms and conditions may be amended by First Edition Restaurant and Bar at any time without any prior notice.
11. Participation in the promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.